Removable bollards lock into place inside a steel ground socket using a high security padlock allowing them to be lifted out of the ground to allow temporary access to vehicles. When the removable bollard is unlocked and lifted out of its ground socket, the steel lid sits flush with the ground. This removes the risk of trip hazards and leaves a flush surface in place of the security post.
· All lift out bollards fabricated in-house.
· Heavy duty, galvanised steel ground socket.
· Completely flush fitting steel lid when post is removed.
· All steel hot dip galvanised as standard to prevent rust.
· Available powder coated in any RAL colour.
· Reflective banding options available to increase visibility.
· Lifting handles on large square version to aid removal of bollard.
The ground socket is concreted into the ground to provide a solid foundation for the removable security post. The socket and lid are galvanised to prolong the lifespan and prevent rust. Our security posts are manufactured in-house using only the finest materials and are supplied galvanised as standard to prevent rust. The bollards can be powder coated in any colour and have reflective bands applied to increase visibility.