Timber Bin Store Compound
The timber bin store is a sturdy, attractive and secure waste storage compound used to store commercial bins. Our timber bin stores are fabricated in-house and can be built to any size.
Timber bin storage compounds are constructed from a galvanised steel frame and fitted with either hardwood or softwood timber slats to hide unsightly bins and provide a secure enclosure. The timber slats can be fitted in horizontal, vertical or diagonal configurations.
- Available in any height, width and depth to suit location.
- Fully bespoke designs available by request.
- Heavy-duty steel frame.
- Lockable gates available including sliding and double opening versions.
- Mesh or corrugated roof can be fitted to prevent unauthorised usage.
- Various locking methods available including keypad entry systems, hasp and staple and lever handle locks.
- All steel hot dip galvanised as standard.
- All timber is FSC certified and sourced from sustainable forestry schemes.