Timber bin store compound
The timber bin store is a sturdy, attractive and secure waste storage compound designed to store commercial bins. Our timber bin stores are fabricated in-house and can be built to any size or design. Wooden bin storage compounds are designed to store large commercial bins, wheelie bins, litter bins, recycling bins and can also securely store potentially hazardous medical or chemical waste material.
Timber bin storage compounds are constructed from a galvanised steel frame and fitted with either hardwood or softwood timber slats to hide unsightly bins and provide a secure enclosure. The timber slats are sourced from sustainable forestry schemes to ensure an environmentally friendly product and can be fitted in horizontal, vertical or diagonal configurations.
Standard or sliding lockable gates can be fitted to prevent unauthorised access to the bin store. Commercial bin stores can be fitted with a mesh or corrugated roof to prevent improper disposal of waste and provide a weatherproof enclosure.
- Available in any width and depth to suit location.
- Fully bespoke designs available by request.
- Heavy-duty steel frame.
- Lockable gates available including sliding and double opening versions.
- Mesh or corrugated roof can be fitted to prevent unauthorised usage.
- Various locking methods available including keypad entry systems, hasp and staple and lever handle locks.
- All steel hot dip galvanised as standard.
- All timber is FSC certified and sourced from sustainable forestry schemes.
lead time: 3 - 4 weeks from receipt of official order.