Square Hardwood Timber Bollard
We provide discounts on bulk purchases as follows
- Buy 10 or more and receive a 10% discount
- Buy 20 or more and receive a 15% discount
- Buy 50 or more and receive a 20% discount
Enter your quantity and the bulk discount will be applied and shown in the product calculator.
Square hardwood timber bollards provide a strong, attractive and natural looking access control solution to any rural or urban environment where the need to control access or restrict traffic while still allowing the movement of pedestrians is required. Wooden bollards are equally well suited for public parks as they are for shopping centres and car parks.
Our European oak timber posts provide low-maintenance, durable and high-strength access control and perimeter protection. Standard post sizes are available, but we can supply fully bespoke sized bollards by request.
Wooden bollards can be supplied in both static (fixed) and removable (lift-out) versions. The removable timber bollard comes supplied with a galvanised steel ground socket to enable the bollard to be locked in place with a padlock and removed when temporary access is required.
Our hardwood timber bollards are manufactured using wood sourced from forests under conservation and re-plantation programmes ensuring an environmentally friendly product.
· Attractive, rustic and naturally strong protection.
· Fully bespoke sizes available by request.
· Environmentally friendly product from sustainable sources.
· Fully FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) certified.
· Various head types including pyramid, flat and chamfered.
· Recesses can be applied to wooden bollards.
· Reflective banding options available to increase visibility.
· Can be supplied in removable format including steel ground socket.Estimated lead time: 2 - 3 weeks from receipt of official order.