Sheffield Cycle Stand - Steel
Sheffield cycle stands provide a low-cost and reliable fixing point for bicycles. The Sheffield cycle stand is perhaps the most well-known variation and is a simple, steel hoop design which allows the fixing of bicycles through either the wheels or frame using a suitable lock.
The Sheffield cycle stand is designed to be the same height as a standard bike frame to ensure the bike's stability and allow easy fixing with a bike lock. Cycle stands are very low maintenance and once installed will provide a safe, secure and convenient cycle locking point for years to come.
Sheffield cycle stands are fabricated from mild steel and galvanised as standard to prevent rust, the cycle stands are also available polyester powder coated in any standard RAL colour. The root fix version of the cycle stand is designed to be concreted in. The base plate fix version of the cycle stand is bolted to the surface and does not require any digging.
· Extremely popular bicycle fixing solution.
· Fully bespoke sizes available.
· All cycle stands fabricated in-house.
· Base plate fix for bolting to the surface or Root fix for concreting in.
· Hot dip galvanised as standard to prevent rust.
· Can be powder coated in any RAL colour.
· Reflective banding can be applied to increase visibility.