Sheffield cycle stand - Base plate fix
We provide discounts on bulk purchases as follows
- Buy 1 or more and receive a 15% discount
Enter your quantity and the bulk discount will be applied and shown in the product calculator.
Sheffield cycle stands provide a low-cost and reliable fixing point for bicycles. The Sheffield cycle stand is perhaps the most well-known variation and is a simple, steel hoop design which allows one bike to be locked to either side.
The Sheffield cycle stand is designed to be the same height as a standard bike frame to allow easy fixing with a bike lock. Cycle stands are very low maintenance and once installed will provide a safe, secure and convenient cycle locking point for years to come.
Sheffield cycle stands are fabricated from mild steel and galvanised as standard to prevent rust, the cycle stands are also available polyester powder coated in any standard RAL colour. The base plate fix version of the cycle stand is bolted to the surface and does not require any digging.
· Extremely popular bicycle fixing solution.
· Also available in cycle rack variation.
· Fully bespoke sizes available.
· All cycle stands fabricated in-house.
· Base plate fix for bolting to the surface.
· Hot dip galvanised as standard to prevent rust.
· Can be powder coated in any RAL colour.
· Reflective banding can be applied to increase visibility.
lead time: 2 - 3 weeks from receipt of official order.