Seattle Steel Bin Storage Compound
The Seattle steel bin storage compound is a highly secure, gated waste storage unit designed to store commercial bins. The Seattle bin store is fabricated from a sturdy mild steel frame with solid, 16mm infill bars and can be built to any size. All the metalwork in our steel bin storage compounds is galvanised as standard to prevent rust.
Lockable gates can be fitted to the Seattle bin store to prevent unauthorised access to the enclosure. The metal bin store can be fitted with a roof in order to prevent improper disposal of waste or provide shelter from the weather. Steel bin stores can be powder coated in any RAL colour to suit the surrounding environment.
- Available in any width and depth to suit location.
- 16mm steel infill bars to prevent unauthorised access.
- Heavy-duty 50 x 50mm steel frame.
- Mesh or corrugated roof can be fitted to prevent unauthorised usage.
- Available powder coated in any RAL colour.