Round steel bollard - Root fix
We provide discounts on bulk purchases as follows
- Buy 10 or more and receive a 10% discount
- Buy 20 or more and receive a 15% discount
- Buy 50 or more and receive a 20% discount
Enter your quantity and the bulk discount will be applied and shown in the product calculator.
Round mild steel bollards provide simple, effective and durable access control protection. Steel bollards are installed to prevent vehicles entering unauthorised areas and control traffic access.
Round steel bollards are commonly used to restrict access and provide impact protection on high streets, industrial estates, car parks and retail parks.
The root fix version of the mild steel bollard is concreted into the ground to provide additional strength.
All additional options for the root fix round bollards are available at the bottom of this page.
· 76mm to 219mm diameters available.
· Various lengths and fully bespoke sizing options available.
· All steel bollards fabricated in-house.
· Root fixing for increased strength.
· Various head types available including flat, semi-dome and domed.
· Lugs to accept chain can be fitted by request.
· All steel hot dip galvanised as standard to prevent rust.
· Available powder coated in any RAL colour.
· Reflective banding options available to increase visibility.
Estimated lead time: 2 - 3
weeks from receipt of official order.