Round stainless steel bollard - Root fix
We provide discounts on bulk purchases as follows
- Buy 10 or more and receive a 10% discount
- Buy 20 or more and receive a 15% discount
- Buy 50 or more and receive a 20% discount
Enter your quantity and the bulk discount will be applied and shown in the product calculator.
A stainless steel bollard is a versatile and elegant access control solution suitable for any project or location. Stainless bollards can be implemented on car parks or storefronts for restricting unauthorised access, controlling traffic and guarding against impact. The post is available up to 168mm diameter for more heavy-duty applications and can be reinforced if necessary.
Stainless steel has excellent anti-vandal properties and will last for years once installed with minimal maintenance. The root fix version is concreted into the ground to provide additional strength.
Stainless steel bollards can be customised with various head types, reflective banding and material grade. All additional options for the root fix round bollards are available at the bottom of this page.
· 76mm to 168mm diameters available.
· Various lengths and fully bespoke sizing options available.
· All stainless steel bollards fabricated in-house.
· Root fixing for increased strength.
· Various head types available.
· Available in 304 grade or 316 grade stainless steel.
· Reflective banding options available to increase visibility.