Larkin Contemporary Timber Bin Store
The Larkin contemporary Larch clad bin store provides a lockable, secure storage enclosure for large Euro bins, wheelie bins and recycling bins. The Larkin bin store is perfect for parks, pubs, restaurants and a variety of similar locations where appearance is important. The Larch timber cladding guarantees a beautiful bin storage solution.
The galvanised steel frame is powder coated in Moss Green as standard but other colours are available. The Larch slats, alongside the Moss Green frame add to the attractive rural appearance of the bin store compound. The Larkin bin store is fitted with double leaf, lockable gates to ensure your bins are secure, and a box corrugated roof to provide weatherproof shelter. We know that no two locations are ever the same, so we can fabricate this bin store to any size.
· Available in any width and depth to suit location.
· 50 x 50mm heavy-duty steel frame / 75 x 75mm corner posts.
· Lockable, timber clad gates & Corrugated roof.
· All timber is FSC certified and sourced from sustainable forestry schemes.
· Various locking methods available including keypad entry systems & hasp and staple.
· All metalwork hot dip galvanised & powder coated Moss Green as standard.