Heavy Duty Pivoting Height Restriction Barrier
The heavy-duty pivoting height restriction barrier prevents access to vehicles that exceed the maximum height limit and can be opened to allow temporary access. The heavy duty, steel arm forms a sturdy, lockable barrier on entrances to car parks or private roads.
Swinging arm height restrictors are locked into place using a padlock. The height barrier is supplied with catch posts. The swing arm height restriction barrier can either be supplied with a single arm, locked at the side, or with double opening arms that lock in the centre.
- Barriers available from 4 metres to 7 metre lengths.
- 2.1 metre standard clearance height.
- Bespoke heights and lengths available.
- Double-opening arm barriers allow temporary traffic access.
- Supplied with maximum height warning signs.
- All steelwork hot dip galvanised as standard to prevent rust.
- Root fix version as standard for concrete fixing.
- Nudge bars can be supplied at extra cost.