Cranked HGV Wheel Guide - Loading Bay Barrier
Cranked HGV wheel guides provide a solid, steel kerb to allow the safe reversing into loading bays by wagons and delivery trucks. The cranked design allows a wider margin of error and will correct the truck wheels onto the desired path.
The heavy-duty steel construction and high visibility finish provide the perfect visual and physical aid for drivers. Wheel guides are bolted to the surface through the large base plates making them very easy to install as they require no digging.
- Heavy-duty 168mm diameter.
- 1800mm as standard, other sizes available by request.
- Base plate fix for easy installation.
- Straight versions available.
- All steel work hot dip galvanised as standard to prevent rust.
- Finished in high-visibility yellow to aid visibility.
- Root fix version available by request.