We specialise in the design, fabrication and supply of high-quality shelter systems, canopies and walkways. All of our shelter systems are fabricated in-house by our highly skilled team of metalworkers using British steel.
- Cycle Shelters are fitted with cycle stands or cycle racks and used to securely house bicycles. Our standard cycle shelters can be fitted with lockable gates to ensure a high security storage system. Cycle shelters can be fitted with perspex side and back panels or clad in timber for a more rustic finish.
- Dugout Sports Team Shelters are an essential fixture inside Football & Rugby stadiums, sports training grounds and Universities. The perspex clad shelters provide a weather proof seating area for managers, officials and substitute players. Dugout shelters are available with either seats or benches.
- Vaping & Smoking Shelters provide a covered area for workers or revellers to enjoy a cigarette or blast from their vape without having to worry about the UK weather. These shelters are well ventilated and can be fitted with seats for comfort and ashtrays to properly dispose of butts.
- Pram Shelters allow the securing of pushchairs and buggies under a weatherproof enclosure. The shelter can be fitted with perspex cladding and lockable gates for additional security.
- Supermarket Trolley Shelters are used to securely house shopping trolleys and can be fitted with Trolley Bay Hoops to provide a fixing point and prevent the theft or misuse of trolleys.
- Waiting Shelters and Bus Shelters are extremely simple, commonplace fixtures on high streets up and down the country. These basic shelters are fitted with a roof as standard and can have cladding fitted to further weatherproof protection.
- Canopy Shelters are steel framed, perspex clad roofs used to provide shelter for doorways and similar locations Canopies are wall fixed and can have stanchions for additional support. Walkways provide outdoor cover between buildings and are often seen on schools and hospitals.
We have a wide range of standard shelter models in our range and we can also fabricate fully bespoke products to any specification. Our
shelters are fabricated from a heavy-duty, galvanised steel frame with clear Perspex roof,
side and back cladding to form a durable and weatherproof enclosure. Our dugout shelters can be found in some of the biggest English Football Stadiums.