Timber bollards provide a natural, high-strength and environmentally friendly traffic control and perimeter protection solution which can be used to restrict access to vehicles on both rural and urban projects. All hardwood timber bollards are FSC certified and sourced from sustainable forestry schemes. The material used for our hardwood bollards is European Oak, which is highly durable and will continue to look better with age as it weathers. You can fully customise your round and square bollards online to make sure that they perfectly suit your needs.
· Attractive, rustic and naturally strong protection.
· Fully bespoke sizes available by request.
· Environmentally friendly product from sustainable sources and Fully FSC certified.
· Recesses can be applied to all timber posts.
· Can be supplied in removable format including steel ground socket.
Timber bollards provide a low-maintenance and versatile security solution which can be supplied in both static and removable option. The removable version can be lifted out from the ground sockets to allow temporary access for vehicles. The removable wooden post is fitted with a steel pin which secures it to the steel ground socket with a padlock. When not in use the removable timber bollard fully lifts out of the ground socket leaving a steel lid which sits flush to the ground.