Wooden CycleWay Bollard
The Wooden CycleWay Bollard is a hardwood timber bollard, made from European oak, with a chamfered top, 25mm recess with a reflective band and a reflective 'cyclists and pedestrians' sign.
The bollard is used to restrict access to cars and vans while allowing the safe movement of cyclists and pedestrians.
The bollard is 200 x 200mm section as standard and stands 1000mm out of the ground.
· Attractive, rustic and naturally strong protection.
· Environmentally friendly product from sustainable sources.
· Fully FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) certified.
· Reflective banding to increase visibility.
· Can be supplied in removable format including steel ground socket.