Wooden Cycleway Bollard
The Wooden Cycleway Bollard is a hardwood timber bollard, made from European oak, with a four-way pyramid top, 50mm recess with a reflective band and a 'separated track and path for cyclists and pedestrians' sign.
The bollard is used to restrict access to cars and vans while allowing the safe movement of cyclists and pedestrians.
The bollard is 150 x 150mm section as standard and stands 1200mm out of the ground.
· Attractive, rustic and naturally strong protection.
· Environmentally friendly product from sustainable sources.
· Fully FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) certified.
· Reflective banding to increase visibility.
· Can be supplied in removable format including steel ground socket.