Warehouse guardrail safety barrier
Heavy duty guardrail safety barriers are installed in warehouses and factories to form walkways and provide a safe and secure barrier between workers and potentially dangerous machinery or forklift trucks.
The warehouse guardrails are manufactured from heavy duty square steel sections and are bolted to the surface to form secure, permanent walkways and access control barriers. The heavy-duty protection barriers are an essential health and safety feature for factory shop floors and warehouses to prevent workplace accidents and provide a safe working environment.
· Heavy-duty 90 x 90mm guardrail system.
· Specifically designed for warehouse and shop floor safety.
· Base plate fixing for bolting to the surface.
· Hot dip galvanising as standard to prevent rust.
· Powder coated in high visibility yellow as standard.
· Can be finished in any RAL colour by request.
· Reflective banding options available to increase visibility.
Estimated lead time: 2 - 3
weeks from receipt of official order.