Wall Canopy Shelters
Wall canopies are steel structures that feature a plastic roof to provide cover for the front of buildings and outdoor areas where an unobtrusive weatherproof shelter is required.
The wall canopy is an ideal shelter solution for the front of school and office buildings, and any other area where a simple and easily accessible shelter solution is required.
A canopy shelter can either be bolted directly to a wall using fixing brackets, or have stanchions fitted for more heavy-duty canopies
Canopy shelters are constructed from a 50 x 50mm galvanised steel frame that can be powder coated in any RAL colour.
· 4mm PET plastic roof (available in clear, opaque & tinted).
· Safe and secure fixing with support legs supplied on larger canopies.
· Fully bespoke sizes & designs available by request.
· All steel hot dip galvanised as standard to prevent rust.
· Available powder coated in any RAL colour.