Traffic control flow plates
Traffic control flow plates, sometimes referred to as alligator teeth, are steel traffic direction restrictors designed to provide access control and traffic calming where required.
The design of the flow plate applies a one-way traffic control system to any road or driveway restricting unauthorised access. Our traffic control plates are self-operating, highly visible and heavy-duty units that are built to last.
· Heavy-duty steel construction.
· Strong, reliable access control.
· Flow plate unit is concreted into the ground for additional strength.
· All steel hot dip galvanised as standard to prevent rust.
· Available powder coated in any RAL colour.
lead time: 3 weeks from receipt of official order.