Tebay polyurethane bollard
We provide discounts on bulk purchases as follows
- Buy 10 or more and receive a 10% discount
- Buy 20 or more and receive a 15% discount
- Buy 50 or more and receive a 20% discount
Enter your quantity and the bulk discount will be applied and shown in the product calculator.
The steel Tebay bollard is a popular choice for protecting garage forecourts and petrol pumps, where the need for a strong and highly visible means of access control and impact protection is required.
The high domed, steel Tebay bollard is galvanised and powder coated in white and high visibility yellow as standard, and provides a strong, durable and cost-effective alternative to the polyurethane version of the Tebay bollard.
Tebay steel bollards are available in either static or removable options with the removable version of the bollard supplied complete with a galvanised mild steel ground socket.
· Heavy duty 114mm diameter as standard.
Root fixing for increased strength.
· Fully removable version available.
· High dome top cap as standard.
· All steel hot dip galvanised as standard to prevent rust.
· Finished in high visibility yellow and white as standard.
· Reflective banding options available to increase visibility.