Tebay forecourt protection bollard
The steel Tebay bollard is a popular choice for protecting garage forecourts and petrol pumps, where the need for a strong and highly visible means of access control is required.
The high domed steel Tebay bollard is galvanised and powder coated in white and high visibility yellow as standard, and provides a strong, durable and cost-effective alternative to the polyurethane version of the Tebay bollard.
Tebay steel bollards are available in either static or removable options with the removable version of the bollard supplied complete with a galvanised mild steel ground socket.
· Heavy duty 114mm diameter as standard.
· Various lengths and fully bespoke sizing options available.
· All steel bollards fabricated in-house.
· Root fixing for increased strength.
· Fully removable version available.
All steel hot dip
galvanised as standard to prevent rust.
Reflective banding options available to increase