Supermarket Trolley Shelter
Supermarket trolley shelters are a standard feature on supermarkets and shopping centres and provide a secure and weather resistant designated storage unit for shopping trolleys.
Durable Perspex roof and side cladding ensures a fully weather resistant storage enclosure. A trolley shelter ensures that the shopping trolleys are stored properly away from vehicles, car parking areas and roads. The supermarket trolley shelter is used in conjunction with trolley hoop barriers to create aisles within the trolley shelter.
The trolley shelter is constructed from a 50 x 50mm galvanised steel frame that can be powder coated in any RAL colour. We can manufacture trolley shelters to any bespoke size and design.
· 4mm PET plastic roof, back & side panels (available in clear, opaque & tinted).
· Fully bespoke sizes available.
· Base plate fix for bolting to the surface.
· Internal trolley hoop barriers available.
· All steel hot dip galvanised as standard to prevent rust.
· Available powder coated in any RAL colour.