Steel barrier hoop - Base plate fix
Steel hoop barriers will provide low-maintenance and durable access control and perimeter protection to car parks, garage forecourts or similar locations where there is a need to restrict access to vehicles.
Hoop barriers are a simple and effective form of access control that can restrict traffic, provide impact protection and secure large perimeters. The versatility and strength of hoop barriers makes them an extremely popular choice for site security.
The base plated version is designed for bolting to the surface to avoid the need for digging.
· Fully bespoke sizes available.
· Various infill panels and inner rails available.
plate fix for bolting to the surface.
· Hot dip galvanised as standard to prevent rust.
· Can be powder coated in any RAL colour.
· Reflective banding can be applied to increase visibility.