Stainless steel removable bollard with ground socket
Round removable stainless steel bollards are secured inside a galvanised steel socket and can be easily lifted out of the ground to allow temporary vehicle access. Stainless steel removable bollards provide attractive, secure and versatile traffic control for areas that require heavy duty protection. When the bollard is lifted out of the socket, the steel lid sits completely flush to the surface.
The removable stainless steel post is locked into position via a padlock (sold separately) to secure the bollard in the upright position.
· All lift out bollards fabricated in-house.
· Fully bespoke sizes available.
· High quality 304 grade stainless steel. 316 grade available by request.
· Completely flush fitting steel lid when post is removed.
· Reflective banding options available to increase visibility.