Stainless Steel Door Protection Hoops
Stainless steel door protection hoop barriers are an attractive doorway protection barrier that can be fitted with a variety of infill panels including glass, mid-rails or steel panels. Rubber bump stops can be fitted to cushion the impact and protect the barrier and the door.
The stainless steel door hoops are often installed on doorways to prevent the door from swinging too wide and potentially damaging the door or the wall behind. Door protection hoops can be used to hold a door open using a latch that can be fixed to the hoop.
The door entrance hoops are fabricated from stainless steel and available in 304 and 316 grade materials. Base plate covers can be supplied to leave a clean and safe finish to the bases.
· Fully bespoke sizes and designs available.
· Various infill panels and inner rails available.
· All door guards fabricated in-house.
· Base plate or root fix versions available.
· Available in 316 grade stainless steel by request.