Stainless steel door protection hoops
Stainless steel door protection hoop barriers are commonly used to house push button entry or exit switches on automated doorway entrances.
The stainless steel door hoops can also be installed on manual doorways to prevent a door from swinging too far open and potentially damaging the door or the wall behind. Door protection hoops can be used to hold a door open using a latch that can be fixed to the hoop.
A toughened glass infill panel can be fitted to the door guards. The door entrance hoops are fabricated from stainless steel and available in 304 and 316 grade materials.
· Fully bespoke sizes and designs available.
· Various infill panels and inner rails available.
· All door guards fabricated in-house.
· Base plate or root fix versions available.
· Available in 316 grade stainless steel by request.
lead time: 2 - 3 weeks from receipt of official order.