Stadium dugout shelter
The Stadium dugout shelter is designed to provide covered seating for managers, players and staff inside sports grounds and stadiums. The Stadium dugout shelter can be fitted with either benches or seats, depending on the requirement of the customer, and is also available with 4mm thick PET plastic roof, back and side panels (available in clear, opaque & tinted) to provide a sturdy barrier against the elements. Our dugout shelters are available in a full range of RAL colours to suit club or school colours.
The dugout shelter is available in various lengths to accommodate up to 15 people. We are flexible in the design of our dugout shelters and can fabricate to almost any bespoke customer designs or requirements. For a custom dugout shelter quotation, please contact our sales office.
An example of our Stadium dugout shelter can be seen at the Bet365 stadium, where we fabricated and installed the dugout shelters for English football team Stoke City F.C.
· 4mm PET plastic roof, back & side panels (available in clear, opaque & tinted).
· Available in 4mtr to 8mtr standard widths.
· High quality construction.
· Fully bespoke sizes available.
· Fitted with high quality team seats.
· Base plate or root fix designs available by request.
· All steel hot dip galvanised as standard to prevent rust.
· Available powder coated in any RAL colour to suit team colours.
Estimated lead time: 3
weeks from receipt of official order.