Square Softwood Timber Bollard
Square softwood timber bollards provide cost-effective access control and perimeter protection. All softwood timber is pressure treated to increase the durability and longevity of the bollards. Softwood bollards can be cut to any size.
Wooden bollards can be supplied in fixed versions for concreting in, or removable versions which include a steel ground socket to enable the bollard to be lifted out of the ground when temporary is required.
- Attractive, rustic and low-cost perimeter protection.
- Fully bespoke sizes available by request.
- Environmentally friendly product from FCS certified sustainable sources.
- Various head types including pyramid, flat and chamfered.
- Bollards can be recessed.
- Reflective banding options available to increase visibility.
- Can be modified to accept steel rails to further restrict access.