Softwood Commercial Bin Store
The softwood timber bin store is a economical, attractive and secure waste storage compound used to store commercial bins and wheelie bins. Our economy range of wooden bin stores are fabricated in-house and can be built to any size. The softwood bin compound is a cost-effective bin storage solution with an extremely high build quality.
This bin storage compound is constructed from a galvanised steel frame and fitted with pressure treated softwood timber slats to hide unsightly bins and provide a secure enclosure.
Double leaf or sliding lockable gates can be fitted to prevent unauthorised access to the bin store. The economy bin storage compound can also be supplied without gates, leaving an open front.
· Available in any width and depth to suit location.
· Heavy-duty 50 x 50mm steel frame.
· Lockable gates available including sliding and double opening versions.
· Various locking methods available including keypad entry systems, hasp and staple and lever handle locks.
· All steel hot dip galvanised as standard.
· All timber sourced from sustainable forestry schemes.