Softwood Commercial Bin Store
The softwood timber bin store is a low-cost, attractive and secure waste storage compound designed to store commercial bins. Our economy range of wooden bin stores are fabricated in-house and can be manufactured in fully bespoke sizes and designs as well as standard options.
Bin storage compounds are used to store large commercial bins, wheelie bins, litter bins, recycling bins and can also securely store potentially hazardous medical waste material. The softwood bin compound is a cost-effective bin storage solution with an extremely high build quality.
This bin storage compound is constructed from a galvanised steel frame and fitted with softwood timber slats to hide unsightly bins and provide a secure enclosure. All our softwood timber is FSC certified and sourced from sustainable forestry schemes.
Double leaf or sliding lockable gates can be fitted to prevent unauthorised access to the bin store. The economy bin storage compound can also be supplied without gates, leaving an open front.
· Available in any width and depth to suit location.
· Fully bespoke designs available by request.
· Heavy-duty 50 x 50mm steel frame.
· Lockable gates available including sliding and double opening versions.
· Various locking methods available including keypad entry systems, hasp and staple and lever handle locks.
· All steel hot dip galvanised as standard.
· All timber sourced from sustainable forestry schemes.