Sheffield Cycle Rack - Steel Toast-rack Design
Sheffield cycle racks feature a row of cycle stands, sometimes referred to as a toast rack design, fixed to a steel frame that allow multiple fixing points for bicycles. The Sheffield cycle rack is commonly found inside cycle shelters. The cycle racks are available with 4, 5 or 6 cycle stands as standard with bespoke options available by request.
Sheffield cycle racks are fabricated from mild steel and galvanised as standard to prevent rust. The cycle stands can be powder coated in any standard RAL colour. Cycle racks are bolted to the surface and do not require any digging.
- Toast rack design to house multiple bicycles.
- Fully bespoke sizes available.
- All cycle racks fabricated in-house.
- Bolts to the surface for easy installation.
- Hot dip galvanised as standard.