Service Yard Bollard - Steel
Service yard bollards are specifically designed for use in industrial and commercial sites, where there is a greater risk of damage from fork lift trucks and HGVs. The Barricade Service Yard bollard provides perimeter protection to all areas of the industrial estate including loading bays, storage tanks and substations. The bollard is manufactured in-house from British steel, galvanised to prevent rust and finished in Black & Yellow as standard. Class 2 yellow reflective bands are applied as standard to increase visibility. The bollard is root fixed into concrete to add extra strength.
- 90mm, 139mm, 168mm and 194mm diameter sizes available.
- Root fixing for additional strength.
- Available with loose top caps for concrete filling on site.
- Heavy duty design specifically for industrial estates and commercial use.
- Fully bespoke sizes available by request.
- All steel hot dip galvanised as standard to prevent rust.
- Powder coated black with 3 no. Class 2 reflective yellow bands as standard.