Round removable steel bollard with ground socket
Round removable bollards are secured inside a galvanised steel socket and can be easily lifted out of the ground to allow temporary vehicle access. Removable bollards provide secure and versatile traffic control for areas that require heavy duty protection. When the bollard is lifted out of the socket, the steel lid sits completely flush to the surface.
The removable round post is locked into position via a padlock (sold separately) to secure the bollard in the upright position.
· All lift out bollards fabricated in-house.
· Fully bespoke sizes available.
· Heavy duty, galvanised steel ground socket supplied as standard.
· All steel hot dip galvanised as standard to prevent rust.
· Available powder coated in any RAL colour.