Roma Dugout Shelter
The Roma dugout shelter is designed to provide covered seating for managers, players and staff inside sports grounds and football stadiums. We have manufactured and supplied dugout shelters for training grounds, amateur sports clubs and professional football teams.
The Roma dugout shelter can be fitted with benches or seats and is supplied with 4mm thick PET plastic roof, back and side panels to provide a sturdy shield against the weather.
The dugout shelter is available in various lengths to accommodate up to 15 people. We are flexible in the design of our dugout shelters and can fabricate to any bespoke customer sizes and design.
The Roma dugout shelter is constructed from a 50 x 50mm galvanised steel frame that can be powder coated in any RAL colour to match sports team colours.
· 4mm PET plastic roof, back & side panels (available in clear, opaque & tinted).
bespoke sizes available.
· Can be fitted with either seats or benches.
· Base plate or root fix designs available by request.
· All steel hot dip galvanised as standard to prevent rust.
· Available powder coated in any RAL colour.