Removable Square Timber Bollard With Ground Socket
The square removable hardwood timber bollard is supplied with a steel ground socket allowing it to be fully lifted out of the ground to allow temporary access. The removable wooden bollard is fitted with a pin and locked into place through the socket lid via a padlock, making it simple to remove when temporary traffic access is required.
Standard sizes are available, but we can supply hardwood timber bollards in any size. A static version is also available for concrete fixing into the ground.
- Fully bespoke sizes available by request.
- Environmentally friendly product from FSC certified sustainable sources.
- Various head types including pyramid, flat and chamfered.
- Recesses can be applied to bollards.
- Reflective banding options available to increase visibility.
- Supplied with galvanised steel ground socket as standard.