Oakland Cycle Compound
The Oakland cycle compound is an attractive and durable bike storage solution that features Cedral click cladding and a box corrugated roof as standard. Timber clad gates are fitted to the Oakland compound as standard to provide more secure cycle storage solution. Cedral click gates are also available by request.
Oakland cycle shelters are steel framed storage enclosures which are clad in Cedral click panels and a box corrugated roof to provide a fully enclosed, weatherproof and highly secure storage solution for bikes, motorcycles and scooters.
Cycle shelters provide cyclists with secure bike storage solutions at workplaces, schools and train stations, or similar locations.
The bicycle shelter is constructed from a 50 x 50mm galvanised steel frame that can be powder coated in any RAL colour.
· Cedral click cladding to provide unique, attractive finish.
· Box corrugated roof fitted as standard.
· Available in fully bespoke sizes to suit any location.
· Fully bespoke sizes available.
· Lockable hardwood clad gates fitted as standard.
· Base plate fix for bolting to the surface.
· Internal cycle stands or cycle racks available.
· All steel hot dip galvanised as standard to prevent rust.
· Available powder coated in any RAL colour.
Estimated lead time: 3
weeks from receipt of official order.