Montana Steel Bin Store
The Montana steel bin store is fabricated from a sturdy mild steel frame with 1.5mm perforated steel sheet panels to hide unsightly bins and waste materials. All the metalwork in our Montana bin storage compound is galvanised as standard to prevent rust.
The Montana bin store is open fronted as standard but lockable gates can be fitted to the storage enclosure to prevent unauthorised access. The metal bin store can be fitted with either a mesh or a corrugated roof to prevent improper disposal of waste and provide shelter for stored bins and waste material. Steel bin stores can be powder coated in any RAL colour to suit the surrounding environment.
· Available in any height, width and depth to suit location.
· Heavy-duty steel frame manufactured from 75mm SHS.
· Mesh or corrugated roof can be fitted to prevent unauthorised usage.
· All metalwork hot dip galvanised as standard.
· Available powder coated in any RAL colour.