Mild Steel Ground Sockets
We provide discounts on bulk purchases as follows
- Buy 10 or more and receive a 10% discount
- Buy 20 or more and receive a 15% discount
- Buy 50 or more and receive a 20% discount
Enter your quantity and the bulk discount will be applied and shown in the product calculator.
Heavy duty ground sockets are fabricated from mild steel and galvanised to ensure a durable, weather resistant unit. Our ground sockets are available to suit 100mm, 125mm, 150mm & 200mm bollards. If your socket is to accommodate a timber bollard then we will supply the staple.
When the bollard is removed from the ground socket, the lid will sit flush with the ground surface to avoid any trip hazards.
Hasp and staple for padlock fixing to secure the post in place. Holes in the bottom of the ground socket to allow for drainage and prevent the build-up of water.
- To suit posts from 100mm to 200mm.
- Replaceable 6mm steel flush fitting lid.
- 300mm depth as standard.
- Fully bespoke sizes available by request.
- All steel hot dip galvanised as standard to prevent rust.