Manual Rising Arm Barrier
Rising arm barriers are a heavy-duty manually operated access control solution designed to restrict access on car park entrances. The barriers provide a reliable and low-maintenance access control solution which lifts up into the vertical position to allow vehicle access and can be locked when both raised and lowered.
Our manual arm barriers are fabricated in-house from mild steel with a robust yet lightweight aluminium boom arm, counterbalanced by a weighted handle. Arm barriers are galvanised as standard to prevent rust.
- Easy operation.
- Weights in handle make lifting the barrier very easy
- Can be locked in both the raised and lowered position
- Heavy-duty 150 x 100mm pivot post
- 101mm dia. Aluminium boom arm
- All steel hot dip galvanised as standard
- Supplied with lockable boom arm holster or pogo tip support
- Finished as standard in red & white or yellow & black
- Road warning signs available