Manual rising arm barrier
Arms barriers are a heavy-duty manually operated access control solution designed to restrict access on entrances up to 7 metres wide. The barriers provide a reliable and low-maintenance access control solution which can be locked in the raised and lowered position.
Our manual rising arm barriers are fabricated in-house from mild steel with a robust yet lightweight aluminium boom arm, counterbalanced by a weighted handle. Arm barriers are galvanised as standard to prevent rust.
- Can be locked in both the raised and lowered position
- Heavy-duty 150 x 100mm pivot post
- 101mm dia. Aluminium boom arm
- All steel hot dip galvanised as standard
- Supplied with lockable boom arm holster or pogo tip support
- Finished as standard in red & white or yellow & black
- Road warning signs available
Estimated lead time: 3 - 4 weeks from receipt of official