Height Restriction Barrier - Pivoting Gate Top
The swing gate top height restriction barrier prevents access to vehicles that exceed the maximum height limit and can be opened to allow temporary access. The reinforced steel gate forms a lockable barrier traffic barrier.
Swinging gate height restrictors are locked into place using a padlock. The pivoting gate barrier is supplied with catch posts to prevent the barrier rotating 360 degrees.
- Barriers available from 4 metres to 7 metre lengths.
- 2.1 metre standard clearance height.
- Bespoke heights and lengths available.
- Supplied with maximum height warning signs.
- All steel-work hot dip galvanised as standard to prevent rust.
- Root fix version as standard for concrete fixing.
- Nudge bars can be supplied at extra cost.