Height Restriction Barrier - Pivot Type
Pivoting height restriction barrier prevents the access of vehicles that exceed the maximum height limit and can be opened to allow temporary access. The heavy duty, steel arm forms a sturdy, lockable barrier on entrances to car parks or any other area where the need to restrict the maximum height of vehicles is required.
Pivoting, or swing arm, height restrictors are locked into place using a padlock and can be opened to allow temporary access to traffic. The pivoting height barrier is supplied with catch posts. The swing arm height restriction barrier can either be supplied with a single arm, locked at the side, or with double opening arms that lock in the centre.
Our height restriction barriers are galvanised as standard to prevent rust and can be powder coated to any standard RAL colour.
- Barriers available from 4 metres to 7 metre lengths
- 2.1 metre standard clearance height
- Bespoke heights and lengths available
- Double-opening arm barriers allow temporary traffic access
- Supplied with maximum height warning signs
- All steelwork hot dip galvanised as standard to prevent rust
- Root fix version as standard for concrete fixing
- Nudge bars can be supplied at extra cost