Height restriction barrier - Pivot type
Our pivoting height restriction barrier prevents the access of vehicles that exceed the maximum height limit and can be opened to allow temporary access. The heavy duty, steel arm forms a sturdy, lockable barrier on entrances to car parks or any other area where the need to restrict the maximum height of vehicles is required.
Our height restriction barriers are galvanised as standard to prevent rust and can be powder coated to any standard RAL colour.
- Barriers available from 4 metres to 7 metre
- 2.1 metre standard clearance height
- Bespoke heights and lengths available
- Double or single opening arms which are locked into place with
- Supplied with maximum height warning signs
- All steel work hot dip galvanised as standard to
- Root fix version as standard for concrete fixing
- Nudge bars can be supplied at extra cost