Height Restriction Barrier - Fixed Type
The fixed height restriction barrier will prevent the access of vehicles that exceed the maximum height limit. The heavy-duty, steel frame forms a strong, permanent barrier on car park entrances.
Static height restrictors feature two upright posts with a fixed cross beam to form a strong access control barrier that does not open to allow short term traffic access. A fixed height barrier does not require any operation and once installed.
Barriers available from 4 metres to 7 metre lengths
- 2.1 metre standard clearance height.
- Bespoke heights and lengths available.
- Supplied with maximum height warning signs.
- All steelwork hot dip galvanised as standard to prevent rust.
- Root fix version as standard for concrete fixing.
- Nudge bars can be supplied at extra cost.