Height Restriction Barrier - Fixed Lattice Top
The reinforced, lattice top steel height restriction barrier acts as a heavy duty, permanent traffic barrier. The large steel frame will restrict access to traffic that exceeds a certain height.
Static height restrictors feature two upright posts with a heavy-duty latticed cross beam that does not open. A fixed height barrier does not require any operation once installed.
- Barriers available from 4 metres to 7 metre lengths.
- 2.1 metre standard clearance height.
- Bespoke heights and lengths available.
- Reflective banding available.
- Supplied with maximum height warning signs.
- All steel-work hot dip galvanised as standard to prevent rust.
- Root fix version as standard for concrete fixing.
- Nudge bars can be supplied at extra cost.