Harrogate Cycle Stand - Steel
Harrogate cycle stands provide a low-cost fixing point for two bicycles per hoop. The Harrogate cycle stand is fabricated from mild steel and features a fully rounded top.
The cycle stand is the same height as a standard bike frame allowing easy fixing with a bike lock. Cycle stands are very low maintenance and provide a secure and convenient cycle locking point for years to come.
The root fix version of the cycle stand is concreted in. The base plate fix version of the cycle stand is bolted to the surface and does not require any digging.
- Also available in cycle rack variation.
- All cycle stands fabricated in-house.
- Root fix option for concreting in or base plate fix for bolting to the surface.
- Hot dip galvanised as standard to prevent rust.
- Can be powder coated in any RAL colour.