Fort Hardwood Timber Bin Store
The Fort hardwood timber bin storage compound is manufactured from a hot dip galvanised steel frame and clad in 'hit & miss' style hardwood timber slats. The attractive and unique design of the Fort bin store is designed to hide unsightly bins and provide a secure waste storage enclosure. The timber slats are sourced from sustainable forestry schemes to ensure an environmentally friendly product.
The Fort bin store features hardwood timber clad, double leaf gates as standard to prevent unauthorised access to the compound. The Fort style commercial bin store can be fitted with a mesh roof to prevent improper disposal of waste.
- Available in any width and depth to suit location.
- Hit & miss timber slat design.
- Heavy-duty 75mm SHS steel frame.
- Lockable, timber double leaf gates.
- Mesh roof can be fitted to prevent unauthorised usage.
- All steel hot dip galvanised as standard.
- All timber is FSC certified and sourced from sustainable forestry schemes.