Costa Stainless Steel Guardrail
Our Costa stainless steel guardrail is an elegant and high-strength post and rail system that features vertical infill bars and a sight top as standard. The Costa guardrail's contemporary and attractive design makes it an ideal fixture on a wide variety of locations including bus & train stations, shopping centres and retail parks.
Stainless steel guardrail acts as an essential barrier between pedestrians and oncoming traffic, bodies of water or similar locations where there is need to restrict access for public safety reasons.
Stainless steel has excellent anti-vandal properties that ensures a long-lasting, clean finish. Costa stainless steel guard rail is fabricated in-house from high-quality 304 grade stainless steel. Either base plate or root fixing methods are available by request.
· Sturdy 48mm diameter post and rail system.
· 12mm stainless steel infill bars with sight top gap.
· Contemporary and elegant design.
bespoke sizes available by request.
· 316 grade available by request.
· Stainless steel base plate covers supplied as standard to hide fixings.